3D Facial Aesthetic Contouring with Collagen Stimulating Agents
Level Ⅰ [Introduction]
In this exclusive master class, delegates will learn the principles and scientific background of collagen stimulation agents. These are advanced soft tissue augmentation fillers that has long-lasting effects such as poly-L lactic acid (Sculptra®) and alcium hydroxylapatite (Radiesse™).
These advanced products work by stimulating collagen production in the injected area leading to restoration of volume loss and improvement of skin aging signs.
To master the technique, the practitioner will have to become familiar with optimum methods to prepare and administer these products safely applying special injection techniques in different aesthetic subunits and sites. The course will cover also treatment protocols, safety and complication management as well as marketing strategies and combination treatments. The Academy of Aesthetic Regenerative Medicine will provide the delegate with comprehensive training in a various educational modalities including lectures, video demonstration, live model demonstration and simulation hands-on training**.
The course will include a thorough review of facial aesthetic subunits and their anatomical relevance to collagen stimulating agents to enable you to introduce these important treatment modalities into your practice***
- Understand the aesthetic indications for collagen stimulating agents, their composition, mechanism of action and product specifications.
- Understand the rheological characterestics of collagen stimulation agents including G’ and viscosity following preparation as applied to facial aesthetic subunit injections.
- Understand facial aesthetic subunits that can be treated with collagen stimulation agents and the correct injection plane to address them.
- Evaluate the injection techniques when using collagen stimulation agents to achieve optimum 3D restoration of facial volume loss and address other signs of aging
- Understand safety issues associated with collagen stimulation agents, complication management and combination with other aesthetic treatments.
- Evaluate collagen stimulation agents key evidence data of clinical efficacy and safety.
STUDENT & TRAINEE DISCOUNT
The Academy offers students & trainees a discount of 30% on all courses, master classes and fellowships. Learn more
* All courses fees are inclusive of VAT
The academy will offer simulation training during its training courses. If hands on training on live clients is desired delegates may bring their own model to the training session. Appropriate model selection must be arranged in advance and agreed by the course’s faculty. The Academy’s team will help you facilitate this where applied. Injection products for clients’ models are not included in the course fees but the Academy’s coordinators would assist you in obtaining them where necessary.
***It is the delegates’ responsibility to ensure they follow their own country’s licensing and practicing regulations as applied to aesthetic regenerative medicine. The Academy of Aesthetic Regenerative Medicine is working closely with the Medical Insurance Industry to ensure all training and educational interventions are recognised for practice in the UK. The Academy recommends that each medical professional direct any such questions to their country’s professional council and their medical indemnity body.
It is the policy of The Academy of Aesthetic Regenerative Medicine that no refunds will be issued once the course booking has been finalised. However, recognising change of circumstances, the amount paid can be redeemable towards another course provided that the cancellation of the original course was made with more than 7 day notice. Cancellations made within 7 days notice would incur 50% cancellation fee. Thank you for your kind cooperation.